Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMD call of duty world at war wii clan

2 posters

Go down

WMD call of duty world at war wii clan Empty WMD call of duty world at war wii clan

Post  SpectreUK Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:32 am

Hi guys
i think that we should make a CALL OF DUTY 5 clan in WMD because lots of the players in WMD have know got cod5 so i think that we should expand the clan to a different game. Very Happy

Reply, have your say and opinion.

Cheers spectreUK cheers
SpectreUK
SpectreUK

Back to top Go down

WMD call of duty world at war wii clan Empty Re: WMD call of duty world at war wii clan

Post  SteelMaul Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah good idea but hardly most of the WMD member ain't replying to any sort of stuff we are talking about, if everybody replies to eachothers replies then it would be more active and more thing to discuss at once. And few WMD's play C0D5, i play C0D5, but now as my brother got KillZone 2 to PS3 he will be playing as a freak, so that decreases the playing time i got though also i am suffering from lagg if two of my computers is on, which leaving my connection baron C0D5 to 1-2, if one of the computer is turned off i can to middels good within bar 2-3 and if no computers are on, then i may get the bar up to 3-5 and within 4-5 i get the shot instantly without compensating it which is really good feeling to have when impact after shot instead of have to wait one second until impact Sad

Short said: We will wait untill more playing COD5 Wii on this clan, so we have a CLAN for C0D5, only three persons is just to low, that is more like a lonely sqaud with thier own "clan". Good idea, but just peeps to join our clan if they play C0D5, and if we have enough players then we can unlock the C0D5 clan.

Did you know there is something new with COD5??

Team Deathmatch FFA is okay but i die instantly alot. No regenation of health, limited HUD, more bullet damage i think, also i respawn after six seconds or something, so i would be able to use your specitation option. (Kind of headcore but no recovering from health and some more HUD)

Survival TDM, but the rules was like u could not respawn until next round, so u have to be careful as it is one only chance, the sad is i think that u don't get 50 points per kill as u risk alot by killing somebody on that game mode, it is actually **** experienced players though, i ain't that person who is experienced, i am more rifleman and no machine gun guy, i lick pussy people who use MG40 and that foring MP40 as they use it and blindfires like they have unlimited ammo...

Sorry if i see i am writing some absurb stuff and something that ain't matching the sentences... Srry 4 that, it is cause by my censoring system though.. Razz

Last edited by SteelMaul on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SteelMaul
SteelMaul

Back to top Go down

WMD call of duty world at war wii clan Empty What lvl are you?

Post  SpectreUK Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 am

Steelmaul what lvl are you on Call of Duty 5? Mines lvl 56 1st prestige.
SpectreUK
SpectreUK

Back to top Go down

WMD call of duty world at war wii clan Empty Re: WMD call of duty world at war wii clan

Post  SteelMaul Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I have two accounts though. The first is main account which is around lvl 25 in it's 1st prestige. Called Caja
My second account is lvl 65 with no prestiges, the account is only for doing weapon challenges. I am working on the Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle. I only need to do the headshots left. The account is called SteelMaul

Though my friend code to the account SteelMaul which i am using normally is:

1333-1208-2347

What is your friend code, i want to add you. Razz
SteelMaul
SteelMaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down