Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon tests

2 posters

Go down

Weapon tests Empty Weapon tests

Post  [WMD]Shade554 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:54 pm

I thougt maybe we can make some sort of training in which everyone comes to a level and we play against eachother with all possible weapons. Then we can decide what players should use what weapons in the *cough* clanwars *cough*. Like that we will be more organised and we can make better tactics in how to position in the clan war. ( Snipers on their spots, smg/hmg formations and stuff ). Then we wont have everyone using 1 same weapon or something.

It's just an idea so please be gentle with me
[WMD]Shade554
[WMD]Shade554

Back to top Go down

Weapon tests Empty Re: Weapon tests

Post  SteelMaul Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 am

Well that i know we won't be using Bazooka for sure. Shotguns are most for Close range, so Shotguns should fit in Sewers, City and maybe Monestray. Snipers and Rifles should be in large maps like Base, Port, Village. SMG should fit in every map. So it is very good at short maps and in large maps. HMG is very good for village and for laborint type of places like Monestray and City. Grenades are good in anymaps. I am kind of the charge of where snipers should be. But we will have two or three persons with the same weapon. Likely 1 or 2 snipers and 1 shotgunner and rest SMG's is optional. Who would need better tactics? Smile I could make a private video where players positions might be. Also don't ALWAYS stand on your "given" position, if you see a teammate might need a backup when the teammate faces a whole squad, there is the right time to jump in. But not only "jump in" you need a way to get one by one without them start to go for you. Razz

But i have an easy tactic though but might be hard to follow.
My conclution: I don't we need a training where everyone comes to a level because most of our members are very busy, though they may play in a other match and probably doing good and can't quit the game. Also we would use our own brain to find out which weapon is best in that and that because we have used the weapons ourselves in all maps. Though i ain't good playing in City because the stupid scenery is trying to get me stuck or something. Razz
SteelMaul
SteelMaul

Back to top Go down

Post  [WMD]Shade554 Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Alright so : failure.

If you mean me with the 'shotgun': I am using Snipers, Karabiner AND Shotgun now ( actually karabiner ). Thogh when i filled in the form i was using shotgun only.
[WMD]Shade554
[WMD]Shade554

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelMaul Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah but if you have signed to use Shotgun in that clan. Then you will have to use the weapon +80% of the match. In these -20% you can use SMG's and/or Karabiner.

You can't use three weapons at once. And if you do well on sniper, then the shotgun and Karabiner position is very much wasted.

I am the leader so i could use only use SMG, rifles, shotgun. If i am not the Sniper. I am good with Karabiner and Sniper.
SteelMaul
SteelMaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum